Being a new mum of two (3 year old and 3 month baby), there are some things I have gradually learnt to accept that I will never EVER experience EVER Again, EVER! Here are a few:
1. Uninterrupted sleep
2. Be able to use the bathroom to poo/pee/shower in peace
3. Complete ALL the things you planned for the day
4. Drink a nice warm cup of tea in peace
5. Leave the house with just my handbag
6. An empty sink or dishwasher
7. Clean, tidy and clutter free home (Okay – I didn’t really experience this before kids!)
8. Finish a book
9. Start and finish a conversation without distractions
10. An empty laundry basket and no clothes to iron or fold..
Today, my blinkofbliss was actually witnessing an empty laundry basket in my home. This only lasted for about 5 seconds just before my baby projectile vomited over me!
Have you EVER experienced a blinkofbliss you thought you would NEVER NEVER experience again?