You’ve been on countdown since you booked your trip. The day finally arrives but before you lock your front door and get in the car you need to make sure:
– windows are shut,
– back door is closed,
– heating and water are switched off,
– gas cooker turned off,
– hair straightener switched off and packed away,
– hair dryer packed (always need my own!),
– baby food, clothes, nappies, wipes, toys, beaker, dummy, shoes, medicine, first aid kit and books packed,
– snacks and pack lunch made,
– travel high chair and cot loaded into car
– mobile charger packed,
– photo camera packed,
– sat nav plugged in and destination set,
– petrol tank full, and
– baby strapped in.
After a very long time, we had our first family road-trip and it was #blinksofbliss to finally be on the road, that is, until we remembered we forgot to double-check that back door!
How do you feel when your trip finally starts?